Lawson’s are proud to be associated with the following businesses and conservation organizations.
Do you find it hard to keep track on your wildlife watching and what to focus on at your next trip?
iGoTerra has a complete suite of unique tools and services to help you stay on top of all your wildlife watching!
- Add all your wildlife observations – geo-coded observations and photos from your trip.
- Personalised country checklists and target lists.
- iGoTerra Pocket – add observations in your mobile, even if off-line.
- Photo gallery – 8900+ bird species, 900 mammal species. Prepare yourself in advance of your trip by watching selected slideshows, e.g. mammals of South Africa.
- My Observation Diary and automatic personal Trip Reports.
- Automated taxonomy updates.
- Import your lists from all major birding software, e.g. BirdBase & Avisys.
- Assign your observations to subspecies level.
- iGoTerra Trips – complete trip management.
- Species information – 1.5 million taxa!
Blue Sky Wildlife offers a unique collection of established and award winning tour operators and companies offering responsible ecotourism experiences and unique wildlife tours from around the world. Blue Sky Wildlife makes it easy to search through a variety of wildlife interests including birds, butterflies, dragonflies, mammals, reptiles, plants and wildflowers prior to contacting the wildlife tour operator and company directly. This unique website was launched to assist in making nature and wildlife lover’s next wildlife experience as easy as possible. Visitors to the Blue Sky Wildlife website can easily search by species name, desired destination, type of tours, wildlife reviews and a tour operators commitment to conservation and sustainable tourism.
Lawson’s are proud be listed on Blue Sky Wildlife and if you have been on a recent tour with us please complete a Wildlife Review on our behalf by visiting our listing page here.